You have not known what you are.
You have slumbered upon yourself all your life.
Your eyes have been as much as closed most of the time.
What you have done is already in mockeries.

The mockeries are not you.
Underneath them
And within them,
I see you lurk...


-Walt Whitman



20.8.11

shirk


A perfect blend of genius choreography, high level of technical skills, and a piece of great music has always been the formula to capture the artistic quality of dance...


Dancers: Lauren Froderman & Marko Germar
Style: Contemporary
Music: "Shirk" by Meshell Ndegeocello
Choreographer: Tessandra Chavez


3 comments:

Eli said...

beautiful. my dance styles are waacking and jazzfunk.. ive been trained very little in ballet jazz pero mejo familiar ako sa techniques. ive always been captivated by contmporary dances and sana makaya ko rin yung mga ganyang styles. nice post kuya

Unknown said...

I loved this dance sooo much too. It was one of the contemporary pieces that stood out, out of the millions (lol) made this season.

Robbie said...

Wow how come I only saw this now? I thought I saw all of Marko's routines. Hahaha. I just watch off of YT kasi.

Anyhoo... so he IS always shirtless in every routine. Hahaha.