You have not known what you are.
You have slumbered upon yourself all your life.
Your eyes have been as much as closed most of the time.
What you have done is already in mockeries.

The mockeries are not you.
Underneath them
And within them,
I see you lurk...


-Walt Whitman



26.6.10

your love is a song


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



I hear you breathing in

Another day begins

The stars are falling out

My dreams are fading now, fading out



I've been keeping my eyes wide open

I've been keeping my eyes wide open



Your love is a symphony

All around me

Running through me

Your love is a melody

Underneath me

Running to me

Your love is a song



The dawn is fire bright

Against the city lights

The clouds are glowing now

The moon is blacking out



I've been keeping my mind wide open

I've been keeping my mind wide open



Your love is a song

With my eyes wide open

I've got my eyes wide open

I've been keeping my hopes unbroken.


Title: Your Love Is A Song
Artist: Switchfoot
Album: Hello Hurricane


---

First heard this song from the 7th Season of One Tree Hill. Now that Hilarie Burton and Chad Michael Murray are no longer part of the show, the soundtrack plays a major part in keeping the whole thing afloat in my opinion-- and that includes the alternative music of Switchfoot. I love them. Need I say more?






No comments: