You have not known what you are.
You have slumbered upon yourself all your life.
Your eyes have been as much as closed most of the time.
What you have done is already in mockeries.

The mockeries are not you.
Underneath them
And within them,
I see you lurk...


-Walt Whitman



9.7.08

blog beginnings

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. i mean its been ages since i wrote my last blog entry. a lot has happened and for a perfectionist like me (unfortunately, i am), it's a bummer that i wasn't able to write anything from the most memorable experiences of the past days, months.

i am the type of person that don't want to miss anything when writing something. i mean i want to capture the moment as they unfold, as each moment creates that familiar feeling of elation when you describe how you feel and how readers relate to the story you make. and even for some weird reason your story becomes their story.

i was a blog addict...that was before our internet was disconnected. i am a nursing student who fancies being a surgeon, and a writer, and a singer, and a member of the mafia (nah!). as a student my mind was very active about stuff around me. am intellectually stimulated by everyday happenings and how it affects me...and those who could relate and get affected too (like there is. haha!).

anyway, i am a melodramatic writer. i want to write blogs as dramatic as they could possible be. my mind use to reel with adjectives just to give the real picture, no matter how bleak or obscure they are even for me-the writer. it's a great achievement for a writer to catch a person's attention and move him in the most unexpected way possible.

I have my share of favorite bloggers...one is named sonny crestfort. the words he articulate were so dark, with a little twist of humor, coated with deep aspirations... it's weird because i could relate to every word he says... he writes... his story is so gripping and artistically done. visit his blog site once and see for your self...

i guess, that would be all for now. i am so excited to write again! brace yourselves and please bear with what my twisted head lies instore for you...

No comments: